Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
NO EMAIL VERIFICATION NEEDED!

Sign In with Steam

Forum Stats
21 members
15 posts

ANNOUNCEMENT: New theme for mobile users! :)
ANNOUNCEMENT: New forums!!! Click Here to learn more!

ANNOUNCEMENT: New Forums!!!

Ricky_BobRicky_Bob Administrator
edited December 2018 in Forum Announcements

Hi everyone!!

I'm excited to announce the new Unofficial Foxhole Forums. This is officially the first real post on the forums!!! I thought I would go ahead and make the first announcement on the forums that we have a brand new forum website to use(obviously), and also to mention why and the point of what these are for.

I want to start by mentioning that these forums are ran completely separate from Clapfoot Inc. or any of their staff. We are not in any way shape or form officially partnered or affiliated with Foxhole or Clapfoot developers or Staff. That is not to say that they won't use these forums as well, because they very well might. These forums are also not meant to replace other social platforms that already exist. The Steam community and the Foxhole Discord are great places to socialize. The goal here is to provide a safe place for the community to come and socialize in a more organized manner, and in a way that categorizes various topics of discussion into categories for longer lasting visibility and input. Chatting is always fun too and I still highly suggest people use the Discord, but for topics of discussion that you'd like to gain more visibility with time and discuss over time, this is definitely the place! For chatting with your friends about how their day is and etc. or to contact a Moderator I would suggest using Discord instead. If you have in-game questions, it might not hurt to use both platforms.

Currently, these forums are in their infancy stages. If certain colors or functions don't work or seem to be a little off, please submit those issues in the Support Forum where I can address those problems as quickly as possible. For the most part, I believe I've gotten all of the kinks out. I'm still aware of a couple minor issues that you might not even notice and I'm working to improve the forums quite a bit every day. If you need any help with the forums or have an idea/suggestion for something you'd like to see here, complaint/gripe, or just general feedback, I also suggest using the support forum. I'm a web developer so I can probably add various features you'd like to see. If you would like to submit an application for the Administration or Moderator Team, please message those to me directly. I'm open to having those spots available for both Foxhole players and official Foxhole Staff.

As far as some house rules, I'm going to lay down some basic rules that I will take to the refinery later. If you're unsure if it's breaking the rules, you can ask a Moderator/Admin. Not everything in the rules are about what you can't do. I'm going to lay out some things that are allowed as well.

House Rules (Subject to change)

• Treat everyone with respect, even if you disagree, unless you're both joking with each other and it's not meant to legitimately harass that person. If you're advertising a clan or another community that is known to operate differently, it won't be allowed on the forums. I don't mind if two friends talk plenty of banter to each other, but don't let it turn into legitimate harassment or cyber bullying. It won't be tolerated. I want this to be a friendly community for everyone.
  • No Trolling
  • No racism, sexism, discrimination, or anything else that would violate the first rule.
  • Try not to be offensive. If it happens on accident, it can be overlooked, but don't go out of your way to offend people here or upset people.
  • Nothing illegal. No illegal file sharing, discussion of piracy, or anything else that might be considered illegal on the internet.
  • No nudity. We're not going to trip over sexually suggestive, just make sure it goes in the off-topic forum and don't push the limits on what that means.
  • Swearing is allowed, as long as you're still abiding by the other rules listed here. I'm a firm believer of free speech. Just don't let it get out of hand or be excessive with it. If you feel as if it bothers you, I recommend using a different social platform.
  • Don't openly argue with a moderator, administrator, foxhole staff. You can debate and disagree with people here and express why, but be respectful about it.
  • Don't repeatedly post in the wrong forum. Obviously accidents happen and that's okay, but If it's obvious that it wasn't an accident and we have to continuously move your threads to the correct forum, we may remove you from the forums. Make sure any posts you make go in the correct category.
  • Don't post links to bad websites that are meant to scam people or infect their computer with malicious software.
  • No threats of violence, even if it was meant as a joke.
  • No religious, political, or other prone to huge arguments posts.
  • No backseat moderating. Don't tell the moderators or administrators how to work their positions.
  • Advertising 3rd party websites/sources is allowed, as long as it goes in the correct forum(If it's related to the game, you can post it in the game category, if off-topic, make sure it goes in the correct off-topic category).
  • We aren't jerks and we will respond to you as soon as we can. If you have a problem with not just a member, but a moderator or even administrator(or even myself), let us know and we can focus on resolving the issue.
  • No excessive spamming. 2 or 3 comments in a row I'm not going to trip over, just don't make it a constant habit. Don't make the same post twice, or the same comment twice on the same post.
  • Repeated offenders will be banned.

If you see anyone violating any of these rules, please report them to a moderator. One helpful way is by flagging their post or comment.

If you have any issues at all, please let us know. We can definitely use some help building up the forums in terms of content(strategic/help guides, clans, your videos from the game, etc) for everyone to enjoy. Also if you have ideas for more categories we can add(game categories or off-topic. Perhaps categories for other games), let me know. We can also use some help getting the word out there about the forums. The more people that use these forums, the more content we can all enjoy ourselves here.

Lastly, thanks for coming by and make yourself at home. I want this to be the community's platform and not any single persons/teams. It's definitely something that I will devote time to and work on over a long period of time and look forward to finding people who share the same passion as me to help build this platform.

If you need to contact me for whatever reason, you can message me on here or email me directly at [email protected] .

-Ricky Bob

------------------------------------------------------
--------------- Foxhole Forums Webmaster ---------------
------------------------------------------------------
AdriàA_Talking_Cucumber