Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
NO EMAIL VERIFICATION NEEDED!

Sign In with Steam

In this Discussion

Forum Stats
21 members
15 posts

ANNOUNCEMENT: New theme for mobile users! :)
ANNOUNCEMENT: New forums!!! Click Here to learn more!

Thoughts on rockets?

Current thoughts/criticisms on rockets anyone? I really think they were added too soon and could have perhaps been better implemented in terms of the effects they have on towns.

Comments

• Ricky_BobRicky_Bob Administrator
    Current thoughts/criticisms on rockets anyone? I really think they were added too soon and could have perhaps been better implemented in terms of the effects they have on towns.
    I don't think they were added too soon personally. It adds more strategy to the game for sure. I think it could be better in terms of accurately hitting a town correctly. On one town, they gave the correct coordinates but the rocket was off and didn't fully destroy the town. 

And just my personal opinion, I think there's too many rocket sites. At least right now with how the system is set up.

I think instead of rocket sites being one time use only, they should make it so that you can only get so many rockets but you can use the same rocket sites multiple times. However, after you launch a rocket from a certain site, it shouldn't be ready for use for two more days after launch. I don't think that it should be so that you can't ever use it again. That's a little ridiculous. They should also make it so that there's two rocket factories but it takes a while to use them.

------------------------------------------------------
    --------------- Foxhole Forums Webmaster ---------------
    ------------------------------------------------------