Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
NO EMAIL VERIFICATION NEEDED!

Sign In with Steam

In this Discussion

Forum Stats
40 members
30 posts

ANNOUNCEMENT: New theme for mobile users! :)
ANNOUNCEMENT: New forums!!! Click Here to learn more!

"Mistakes Were Made": Terrible Stories Thread

mothman47mothman47 VeliMember
edited April 25 in Forum Discussion
So, I figure this is the best place to start posting a terrible story.

I remember the first time I met GROM. I was but a wee sergeant, standing just outside of Saltbrook, when the gentleman in question, commanding a tank all on his own, demanded that the infantry advance forward and protect him. Now I may not be a smart man, but for some reason, the small little part of my reptilian brain shot a synapse to the stem of my big swollen collie brain, I figured that maybe this man has a few screws loose. It was long after this incident that I learned that he had been released from a research lab with a bunch of cloned human husks (at least the scuttlebutt from others in FOD and in-game referred to such). It's kind of a strange thing. You forget people are behind the keyboard. Anyway, TL;DR, Grom is weird, and watching him in his natural habitat often leads to hilarity one way or another.
Ricky_Bob

Comments

• XanxthXanxth United StatesMember, Administrator, Forum Moderator
    edited April 25
    While I don't necessarily approve/agree with your opinion on Grom, I felt like I should share a story!
         One time I was building at The Rest in Weathered Expanse because the Colonials had a foothold. I came across Grom, and he asked me to build! 
    He showed me these 3 boxes, 2 were full of rmats. Grom told me to finish these walls and he would come back. Once I finished I asked for guidance but he didn't come back. I used all those rmats on bunkers and walls, however forgot AT Guns!!!!
    Grom was VERY mad when the tanks came and my defenses didn't do anything!
    lol

Ricky_Bob